We have given the green light to a series of platform upgrades that will be rolling into place over the next two months. Together, they will deepen our links with the very useful ENERGY STAR® benchmarking program, and expand on the ability of our project partners to broaden their scope of services.
In addition to the recently completed two-way link with Portfolio Manager and the very useful Read-Only access to accounts already established in ENERGY STAR, we will be adding:
- Building water, transportation, steam, renewable meters;
- The ability to set custom baselines for each project group;
- Ability to add custom notes to the Action Table, and have it show on the Energy Charts;
- Provide alerts if energy data reports are more than 120 days old;
- Simplify administration of the project sites.
In all there are some two dozen improvements being implemented, a number of them suggested by program participants.